Architects / References / Public Spaces / St. Philips Church

St. Philips Church

Originally built in 1857, St. Philips Church and its adjacent halls in Earls Court Road, west London, has undergone extensive refurbishment by architects, Hemingway & Cumbo. Works to the vicarage, parish and the London diocese included internal alterations, in addition to roofing, cleaning, repairs to its landmark tower and restoration of stained glass. Oak Hampshire, a rustic 1-strip multi-layered wood floor, was laid floating throughout the interior.

Project Facts

Location: London, England
Architect: Hemingway & Cumbo
Main contractor: J.H.S. Contacts Ltd.
Choice of floor: Oak Hampshire
Area installed: 625 sq. metres

0