Formerly called the Old Jameson Distillery, the "home of Jameson" on Bow Street first started distilling Irish whiskey in 1780. After production was moved to Midleton in the 1970's, the site was converted into a visitor centre, which attracts over 300,000 tourists each year. During the refurbishment, the original fabric of the listed building was carefully protected and historic findings carefully managed.
Choice of floor: Oak Unico and Oak Domo
|BRC Imagination Arts, The O’Toole Partnership
|Flynn Management & Contractors
|230 sq. metres