Formerly called the Old Jameson Distillery, the "home of Jameson" on Bow Street first started distilling Irish whiskey in 1780. After production was moved to Midleton in the 1970's, the site was converted into a visitor centre, which attracts over 300,000 tourists each year. During the refurbishment, the original fabric of the listed building was carefully protected and historic findings carefully managed.

Choice of floor: Oak Unico and Oak Domo


Location Ireland, Dublin
Architect/Designer BRC Imagination Arts, The O’Toole Partnership
Contractor Flynn Management & Contractors
Chosen floor Oak Unico
Floor area 230 sq. metres