Originally built in 1857, St. Philips Church and its adjacent halls in Earls Court Road, west London, has undergone extensive refurbishment by architects, Hemingway & Cumbo. Works to the vicarage, parish and the London diocese included internal alterations, in addition to roofing, cleaning, repairs to its landmark tower and restoration of stained glass. Oak Hampshire, a rustic 1-strip multi-layered wood floor, was laid floating throughout the interior.
|Architect/Designer||Hemingway & Cumbo|
|Contractor||J.H.S. Contacts Ltd.|
|Chosen floor||Oak Hampshire|
|Floor area||625 sq. metres|